Saturday 10 January 2009

Just Do It !!!

"If you feel that you were off to a good start but are currently stalled, you need to admit to yourself that you have probably slipped back into your comfort zone. More than likely you have been deceiving yourself that you are making progress, but at the same time you are really not getting anywhere.

What you need to do is take action. Even if it is a very small action.

Nothing you can tell yourself, nothing you can say to others, nothing you can think or feel or imagine is going to get you out of the mental bog you're mired in.

The only thing that can rescue you is to take that next step.

Maybe you know what that is. If you know exactly what it is,

DO IT!

If you don't know, or aren't sure, allow you intuition to guide you. Do whatever you feel compelled to do, but do it NOW to get yourself going again -- even if it means entering your discomfort zone.

Dr. Robert Anthony

I can´t begin to tell you how important it is to stop making excuses, procrastinating, or just flat out being lazy. This is your business! And in order for you to profit from it you must invest some time and energy into it.

Many people get started thinking that it will be easy and cheap. The truth of the matter is that it can be both. But you have to be willing to make the initial effort.

Once you have done that, it will become easier. You will become more confident in your skills. Your ground work will be completed and you will begin to profit from your labors.

So what are you waiting for...Just Do It!

Ps If i can be of any help in anyway please don't hesitate tocontact me :
andrew@online2kaday.com
or

mailto:orinfo@online2kady.com
or

http://online2kaday.com/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Andrew Simpson and I am a Success Coach, teacher/trainer, Internet Marketer and Entrepreneur. I have been a business owner for more than 20 years (5 years online).One of my most lucrative only 18 months ago. I have been approached by several independent organization to help them with there plights to create money in the quickest time possible i.e. £100'000.00 in 7 days Ethical Business Challenge 2009 about half way down the page. Over 14 years ago I began my career as a Salesman and Marketing expert. Five years ago I’d had enough of the everyday slog and made the decision to apply all the knowledge that I had gained over the years into something that would benefit me directly, I resigned from my ‘day job’ and with courage and determination have set up my own super successful home business. Are YOU Ready? "YOU" are the most powerful tool to make it happen... Leaders are developed by enthusiasm and present their business by example. Spectators create unproductive habitual patterns, manifesting fear, watch and eventually fade away. Our job is not to worry about the "How". The "How" will show up out of the commitment and belief in the "what".